HUTCHINSON COUNTY, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — According to Hutchinson County Judge Cindy Irwin they have one mobile morgue unit from the state due to the rising amount of deaths in the High Plains area .
As was reported last week, the City of Amarillo currently has two mobile morgues.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Maxwell’s Pumpkin Farm opens First Magical Christmas Festival this weekend
- Gracie’s Project offers tips on those getting pets this holiday season
- 11 wounded in ‘mass shooting’ at Grenada biker club
- Zoom invite scam: Don’t click that phony ‘reactivate’ or ‘reschedule’ link!
- Wisconsin counties finish recount, confirms Biden’s win over Trump