AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — High Plains Republican Women would like to invite everyone to their biennial Candidate Meet & Greet at the Skyline Room, 16th Floor, Amarillo National Bank at 410 S. Taylor, Amarillo from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. tonight.
It is a great opportunity to meet and talk with most of the Republican candidates for the local and state offices that will be on the ballot for the Primary Election on March 3, 2020.
Tables will be set up for candidates and campaign materials.
Complimentary snacks and refreshments will be provided.
Monday, February 3, was the last day to register to vote in the 2020 primary election.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Texas House passes statewide camping ban; how it would affect Austin’s response to Prop. B
- Fetal ‘heartbeat’ bill passes in Texas House; would ban abortions once heartbeat is detected
- City of Amarillo approves petition, announces mayoral election recount
- Homeowner files bias complaint after removal of Black art, photos leads to $100K appraisal increase
- Wanted: Professional nappers for a gig paying $1,500