AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — High Plains Republican Women would like to invite everyone to their biennial Candidate Meet & Greet at the Skyline Room, 16th Floor, Amarillo National Bank at 410 S. Taylor, Amarillo from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. tonight.
It is a great opportunity to meet and talk with most of the Republican candidates for the local and state offices that will be on the ballot for the Primary Election on March 3, 2020.
Tables will be set up for candidates and campaign materials.
Complimentary snacks and refreshments will be provided.
Monday, February 3, was the last day to register to vote in the 2020 primary election.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- TikTok users warn about disturbing April 24 trend
- Cornyn urge Biden Administration to allow reconstruction of Levees in South Texas
- The Amarillo Community Market is returning to its downtown location
- All US adults should be eligible for vaccines Monday, according to Biden’s deadline
- TRAFFIC: FM 245 to close for widening work in Potter County