HEREFORD, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Hereford ISD is reporting a morning bus crash.
Officials say a bus was traveling westbound on Union Street at the intersection of Union and Avenue E.
A vehicle stopped at Avenue E then drove into the intersection and hit the bus.
There were no injuries reported to anyone on the bus but the driver of the other vehicle was taken to the hospital.
Officials say alcohol may have been a factor in this wreck.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Governor signs historic recreational marijuana bill into law
- Second Ramadan of pandemic begins amid restrictions
- Airbnb removing 1-night home listings for July 4 weekend to discourage large parties
- NASA Official Discusses Ingenuity Flight Plans and Future of Space Exploration
- South African variant may be able to ‘break through’ Pfizer vaccine, study finds