SPEARMAN, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) —Hansford County has its first confirmed positive case of COVID-19.
On Sunday, April 5, Hansford County Hospital District posted to their Facebook page saying they had received notification of the first positive COVID-19 case in their county.
HCHD is asking residents of the county to follow the Stay at Home Order the county has issued.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Pres. Trump takes on social media outlets with an executive order
- Indian Association of Amarillo donates to High Plains Food Bank
- Illinois boy designs kids’ hospital gown, draws inspiration from sister’s surgeries
- Top stories: Beer’s back; Mayors demand funding; Census push
- Texas Health and Human Services helping feed students through food benefits