AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Officials announced a group of local churches will deliver about 2,000 individual treat bags full of snacks to healthcare workers at BSA today, Oct. 29, at around noon, in response to the COVID-19 surge at area hospitals.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Two arrested in Amarillo drug bust
- Newsfeed Now: Breaking down the $908 billion COVID-19 relief bill, Hand-“Santa-tizer,” “Grinch-bots,” and more…
- ‘Santa-tizer’ helping children this holiday season
- US adds 245,000 jobs as virus threatens the economy’s slow comeback
- Dangerously viral: How Trump, supporters spread false claims