DONLEY COUNTY, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – The Gray County Safety Rest Area, just west of McLean, is closed off due to an ongoing investigation.
Confirmed by station crew, the Donley County Sheriff’s Office has personnel on scene.
This is a developing story. Stay with MyHighPlains.com for the latest.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Area Girls Texas UIL High School State Golf Tournament Results
- Amarillo High Student Athletes Sign Letters of Intent
- Video shows fighter’s incredible knockout kick in first-ever MMA fight
- Man accused of buying $58K SUV with stolen ID, posing for photo at dealership
- Amarillo City Council held a special meeting at the Civic Center