GRAY COUNTY, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – A Grand Jury in Gray County has indicted Gregg Alan Arvo for an incident on Feb. 5, 2020, where he was charged with possession of methamphetamine with intent to deliver. His bond has been set at $200,000.
Previously, Arvo had been convicted for Escape in August of 1999, and Theft of Means of Transportation in July of 2004.
This story will be updated as more information is released.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- ‘Satan’ says he was flirting, trying to get a date on Boston subway
- Smash-and-grab robber targets TikTok’s Fleetwood Mac skateboarder guy
- Police searching for suspect after mother and 2 children found dead, infant kidnapped
- By slimmest of margins, Senate takes up $1.9T relief bill
- Celebrities listen as 5-year-old boy’s beats go viral