VEGA, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — More than $700,000 is going to the Oldham County Airport.
It is partly through the CARES Act and the FAA Airport Improvement Program.
The federal grant is going to the design and completion of pavement improvement at the airport.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Missed kicks, penalties cost Cowboys
- Police: fight over parking spaces leads to 1 dead, 2 injured in NE Birmingham
- Photos: Thousands march in Washington to pray and show Trump support
- Hundreds of cars, motorcycles driving around I-469 in ‘Circle the Fort’ Trump Rally
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017