HUTCHINSON COUNTY, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Three antelope were left dead for multiple days on the west side of Highway 207, according to the Hutchinson County Sheriff’s Office.
Said the Sheriff’s Office, “It appears someone shot them off of the highway and left them laying.” Texas Game Warden Lance Lindley was notified about the antelope yesterday, May 17, when all three were found with bullet wounds.
Any with information are asked to call Warden Lindley at 806-683-5954. A cash reward is possible if an arrest is made, according to the Sheriff’s Office.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Southwest Airlines flights briefly grounded due to ‘technical issue’
- Officer involved shooting involving New Mexico State Police in Espanola
- Gas prices are falling slightly across the High Plains
- Midland man charged with murder after argument with wife turns deadly, unborn baby killed
- Iowa father, son charged in U.S. Capitol riot: ‘One of the first ones inside’