AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Potter County Sheriff’s Deputies arrested four people during a warrant search on Sept. 11.
According to the Sheriff’s office, deputies obtained a warrant for a search of a residence on the 1000 block of Maple Street. Reportedly, crack cocaine was found alongside around 100 ecstasy pills and a firearm.
Jerome Patterson, 32, Jose Eddins, 20, Zeldon Thorton, 28, and Demajia Murphy, 19, were arrested and booked into Potter County Jail.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- BSA celebrates 100th COVID-19 patient release
- Oklahoma begins early voting Thursday
- Not cooking a bird? Get your deep-fried turkey fix at this fast food joint
- Police arrest two men suspected of stealing guns and crossbows from vehicles in Marshall
- Netflix raises subscription prices