AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The second of three men who were indicted in September for allegedly using a mail route to distribute marijuana has reached a plea agreement.
Dat Thien Ho has agreed to plead guilty to Distribution and Possession with Intent to Distribute Marijuana.
Ho was a former U.S. Postal Service carrier who allegedly distributed marijuana on his route.
Two others were also indicted for similarly charged in connection to the crime.
George Delacruz entered a guilty plea in November.
Gabriel Chavez’s charges are still pending.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Moondog Amarillo performs at Starlight Theater
- San Diego-Tijuana border helped shape first Mexico-born UFC champ
- Authorities open sexual abuse, trafficking investigations after locating 24 missing children
- Two policemen among 14 homicide victims in a single day in Juarez
- Gaza violence erupts for first time since end of last month’s fighting