AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The second of three men who were indicted in September for allegedly using a mail route to distribute marijuana has reached a plea agreement.
Dat Thien Ho has agreed to plead guilty to Distribution and Possession with Intent to Distribute Marijuana.
Ho was a former U.S. Postal Service carrier who allegedly distributed marijuana on his route.
Two others were also indicted for similarly charged in connection to the crime.
George Delacruz entered a guilty plea in November.
Gabriel Chavez’s charges are still pending.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- February to March; our weekend weather outlook
- Boys high school basketball area round scores
- Dean of Texas Tech School of Veterinary Medicine gives update on school’s progress
- Special Olympics Texas Panhandle Area Basketball competition kicked off this evening
- John Harris talks about tomorrow’s training with the National Weather Service; You can watch it live at home