SHERMAN COUNTY, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – The County & District Clerk for Sherman County has announced that early voting has been cancelled for tomorrow Oct. 28,.
For more information on closures, road conditions, and weather updates visit MyHighPlains.com.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- AutoInc raises more than $97k for United Way
- Are dining tents a safe way to eat out during the pandemic?
- Trevor Noah to host 2021 Grammy Awards
- Sneak peek: NBC’s ‘The National Dog Show’ a Thanksgiving Day tradition
- Looking for the new Xbox or PlayStation 5? These sites will alert you when they’re back in stock