DUMAS, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The City of Dumas has announced that city hall will be closed to the public effective immediately.
All utility payments must be made through the pay-by-phone system, or the kiosk on the east side of city hall.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- City of Amarillo hosting virtual open house for the Amarillo Area Regional Multimodal Mobility Plan
- Amarillo VA holds a special COVID-19 vaccination clinic on MLK Day
- Hoosier metal guitarist seen in famous photo arrested in connection with Capitol riot
- Dancing trucker turns up at inauguration protest to promote peace
- Richard Branson’s Virgin Orbit reaches space on 2nd try