HEREFORD, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – On Tuesday morning, from 10 a.m. through 5 p.m., the Department of State Health Services will be hosting a COVID-19 vaccination clinic at the Hereford Civic Center.
Those who would like to sign up for an available slot can do so here.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Invasive ‘jumping worms’ spreading through several US states
- LSU fraternity pays off former cook’s mortgage
- Active shooter reported in Arboretum area in NW Austin, 3 killed
- Emergency crews working crash at intersection of North Loop 335 and Western
- Traffic detour scheduled for Legend Avenue road repair