BOYS RANCH, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – FM-1061 has reopened, according to Texas DPS Sgt. Cindy Barkley, after a crash that caused multiple injuries shut down the road.
Texas DPS is responding to a crash with injuries two and a half miles from the Oldham County line, in Potter County.
Three people have been hospitalized after the crash, two air-lifted in critical condition and one by ambulance. According to DPS, a passenger vehicle was driving south on FM-1061 following a pickup truck. The truck slowed to turn into a private drive, and was hit after the passenger vehicle failed to control speed.
The road is still closed at this time, traffic is at a standstill. Drivers are asked to avoid the area if possible.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.
This is a developing story. Stay with MyHighPlains.com for the latest
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Top 10 2020-2021 Moments #7: Clarendon Boy’s Basketball claim the 2A State Championship
- AISD preparing for a possible future bond election
- Father gives daughter life-saving present as living organ donor
- Family says social media challenge led to death of 9-year-old Tennessee boy
- 5-year-old boy injured in hit-and-run gets limo ride to preschool graduation