AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – The Texas Department of Public Safety has announced that all DPS offices, including Driver License, will be closed for Thanksgiving after today.
The offices, according to DPS, will close at noon on Wednesday and remain closed on Thursday and Friday.
Normal business hours will resume on Nov. 30.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Biden to put forth new virus strategy exactly a year after 1st confirmed case in US
- DHS: Biden administration will pause some US deportations for 100 days
- Biden releases national virus strategy, requires mask use for travel
- One person dies in Hereford vehicle rollover
- Amarillo Crime Stoppers ‘Fugitive of the Week’ – Luis Garcia, Jr.