AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Today, District 13 Congressman Ronny Jackson issued a statement regarding impeachment and invoking the 25th amendment.
“I will not support any measure to remove President Trump from office. It is time to focus on a peaceful transition of power and come together to solve the unprecedented challenges we face as a country,” said Rep. Jackson.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Nationwide terrorism threat issued linked to ‘racial and ethnic tensions’ over immigration
- Hunter witnessed Tennessee killings, official says; suspect still at large
- Texas ranks #13 for nurse pay
- Couple accused of having sex on Myrtle Beach Ferris wheel arrested – again
- Kraft launching candy-flavored Mac & Cheese for Valentine’s Day