SKELLYTOWN, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Around 20 miles north-northeast of Skellytown, Texas, yesterday (April 14), the United States Geological Survey reported a 4.3 magnitude earthquake.
The USGS said that Texans as far as Amarillo could feel the tremor.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Woman wakes up to find blood dripping from ceiling while she slept
- Virginia woman charged with murder of infant was ‘into witchcraft’
- 911 tapes: NYPD dad charged with murder tried to revive 8-year-old son who froze in garage
- ‘We need to get people off the bridge as soon as possible’: Hear Tenn. bridge crews frantic 911 calls after crack found
- Rep. Liz Cheney voted from her key leadership role