AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Motivational speaker, star, and creator of the M.T.V. show, The Buried Life, inspired hundreds tonight to think about what they want to do before they die.
Ben Nemtin was in town for the Laura W. Bush Institute’s Day of the Woman event.
The annual event focuses on issues that impact women and their families.
Nemtin’s message of overcoming depression and anxiety tied back to the T.M.S. machine that is helping patients at the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center cope with medicine-resistant depression.
Our Meaghan Collier emceed the event.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Border city looking at ‘shocking’ V-shaped economic recovery
- With new California border crossing in the works, connecting highway also takes shape
- ‘Absurd’: $1B earmarked for PPE spent on body armor, jet parts
- New California fire scorches wine country near San Francisco
- WT Football prepares for Division I opponent, Stephen F. Austin