BEDFORD, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Dairy Queen restaurants in Texas announce that they will honor the heroes in the community and country on Veteran’s Day, Nov. 11, with a free medium Blizzard treat.
Restaurant officials say to receive the promotion all Veterans must be in uniform or show valid proof of service (Military ID, Veterans designation on driver’s license, or DD214 paperwork.)
The Dairy Queen Blizzard Veterans Day promotion is available on Nov. 11 only.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Former Muleshoe ISD Band Director for Watson Junior High School and Muleshoe High School accepts plea deal
- Civil rights leaders call on Texas lawmakers to vote against election regulation bills, while Republicans defend the legislation
- Allergy season is getting longer and more intense
- Armored transport worker accused of keeping 29 bags of cash, buying cars for family
- Biden meets with bipartisan group of lawmakers to discuss American Jobs Plan