AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — A gas leak in northwest Amarillo has been repaired.
It happened around 11:10 a.m. at the intersection of Fairway and Clubview.
According to the Amarillo Fire Department, when crews arrived, they found a tractor in the ditch on the south side of Fairway had hit an underground gas line.
AFD said they called a Level 2 Haz-Mat due to the high readings at the scene.
Fairway was shutdown between Clubview and North Coulter.
Atmos Evergy worked to repair the leak.
One home was evacuated.
No injuries have been reported.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Eric Mims named Palo Duro’s Head Football Coach
- Department of Homeland Security suspending new enrollments for Remain in Mexico program
- ‘Come with me if you want to live’: Schwarzenegger gets COVID vaccine, urges others to follow suit
- Bush 41’s White House photographer shares perspective on inauguration imagery
- Biden, NBC’s Roker meet along inaugural parade route for the second time