AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Department of State Health Services and the TEA said Amarillo ISD has 123 new student cases and 78 new staff cases for the reporting period of Nov. 2 – 8.
The Department of State Health and the TEA also said Canyon ISD has had 47 new cases among students and 28 cases among staff members in the same reporting period.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Sod Poodles announce 2021 season events
- APH reports 12 new cases of COVID-19 and 18 recoveries in Amarillo area
- Today in History: Wheeler County becomes first organized county in the Texas Panhandle
- A Texas-wide ban on public camping would make it a crime — lawmakers are considering it Monday
- National Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day