AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — According to the Department of State Health Services and the TEA, Amarillo ISD had 69 new student cases for the reporting period of Dec. 9-13,
They also had 29 new staff cases.
Canyon ISD had 18 new student cases and eight new staff cases during the same reporting period.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- West Texas A&M receives COVID-19 protocol guidance from Texas A&M System
- Breast milk of vaccinated mothers may protect babies from COVID-19, study suggests
- APH reports 32 new cases of COVID-19, 70 recoveries in the Amarillo area
- Last group of asylum-seekers on MPP program expected to cross into Brownsville
- Randall County officials waiting on autopsy results of man killed in crash, shooting Tuesday night