AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Aaron Sims is partnering with Coffee Memorial Blood Center for the B-Fly Memorial Blood Drive in honor of his wife Brittany, who lost her battle with cancer.
Aaron has also made it possible for donors to register or nominate a fellow student for a scholarship.
Coffee Memorial Blood Center will draw for 3 different winners of a $2,000 scholarship to help students further their education.
Swing by the blood center today at 7500 Wallace before 7 p.m. to donate the gift of life!
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Photos: Thousands march in Washington to pray and show Trump support
- Hundreds of cars, motorcycles driving around I-469 in ‘Circle the Fort’ Trump Rally
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017
- Toys for Tots biker parade held in Amarillo
- Trump’s pick to lead Homeland Security pressed on origins of family-separation policy