AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Aaron Sims is partnering with Coffee Memorial Blood Center for the B-Fly Memorial Blood Drive in honor of his wife Brittany, who lost her battle with cancer.
Aaron has also made it possible for donors to register or nominate a fellow student for a scholarship.
Coffee Memorial Blood Center will draw for 3 different winners of a $2,000 scholarship to help students further their education.
Swing by the blood center today at 7500 Wallace before 7 p.m. to donate the gift of life!
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Halloween weekend weather outlook
- Texas Online Overtime | Season 2 – Week 10
- San Diego County using Día de los Muertos to honor COVID-19 victims
- Tijuana trick-or-treaters and Halloween party-goers told to stay home
- ‘Reject hate and division,’ Democratic VP nominee tells South Texas border rally