CANYON, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Canyon Aqua Park announced it will be open for its summers season from May 29 through August 14.
The CAP said the 2021 season will see an increase in capacity by 50 in an effort to meet anticipated ticket demand.
“We are glad to offer a safe, family orientated waterpark,” said Brian Noel, Parks Director for the City of Canyon. “We strive to make everyone’s experience great with an expedited ticket system online, no more lines and experience they will enjoy over and over. With a limited attendance, all will be able to enjoy the park with limited crowds.”
Summer hours are Monday – Saturday, 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm and 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm, and Sunday from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm. The CAP will be closed for an hour each day between reservations to sanitize and clean the park. Tickets cost $6 per person Monday – Thursday and $8 per person Friday – Sunday.
The CAP said tickets will remain online only with half day reservations.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Bipartisan group of lawmakers pushes Brandon Act, which would improve access to mental health services for military
- Watch Live: Air Force hosts second virtual public meeting for Cannon Air Force Base, New Mexico
- KAMR Local 4 to celebrate Nexstar Media Group, Inc.’s 25 years of broadcasting with annual ‘Founder’s Day of Caring’
- Chef Bud’s Table: Summer Herbed Grilled Shrimp
- Amarillo Zoo Welcoming Dad with Free Admission on Sunday