AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — According to Public Health Director Casie Stoughton, the City of Amarillo vaccination clinic and the drive-thru testing site will be closed on Monday for Memorial Day.
During today’s City of Amarillo public meeting, Stoughton said the vaccine clinic will be moved to the regency room at the Civic Center starting Tuesday.
Those wanting to get vaccinated will need to go the entrance four.
Stoughton also said the clinic has given nearly 132,000 total Moderna doses.
It has also given 352 Pfizer vaccines to teens.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- The American Advertising Federation Amarillo branch holding summer camp this week
- Blink-182’s Mark Hoppus announces cancer diagnosis: ‘It sucks and I’m scared’
- Will Gov. Greg Abbott’s special legislative session be derailed by Texas Democrats?
- What latest poll shows about potential governor’s race of Abbott vs. McConaughey vs. O’Rourke
- Border Patrol: Cartels telling migrants to fight their way past agents