AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The City of Amarillo continues its vaccination fight against COVID-19.
During today’s COVID-19 update from city officials, so far, 131,243 total Moderna doses have been administered by the city, and 262 Pfizer doses have been distributed by the city to kids between ages 12-17.
City officials added that a mobile vaccine clinic will be at the Southwest Library tomorrow, May 20.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Detectives continue three-year search for Amarillo man
- ‘You stole that!’: Family chases down porch pirate caught on video
- Amarillo fisherman drowns at Lake Arrowhead
- Traveler arrested after TSA finds handgun contained in belt buckle: ‘Inexcusable’
- WT to help construct outdoor classrooms for new Opportunity School facility on June 18