AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – The City of Amarillo’s Beautification and Public Arts Advisory Board is set to meet at 11:30 a.m. today.
The Board is expected to update on its FY20 Beautification Project, as well as the ongoing Thompson Park Pool project.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- UPDATE: Frustration mounts as migrant camp in Tijuana keeps growing
- WT Set to Host Spring Game on Saturday
- Biden administration rescinds Trump’s extension of Texas’ $100+ billion Medicaid program
- White House COVID-19 Response Team announces additional funding to fight COVID-19 variants