AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — During today’s city county meeting council members discussed lowering the speed limit in the area of Southwest Hollywood and Soncy.
City Council members said they will also be installing a traffic light at Soncy and Perry.
These changes passed city council five to zero.
The project will be funded by the proposition two bond approved in 2016.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- APH reports 142 new cases, 9 deaths, 430 recoveries in Amarillo area
- Amarillo Fire Department responding to fire in west Amarillo
- WATCH: Garth Brooks calls for unity in ‘Amazing Grace’ inauguration performance
- China hits Trump officials with sanctions on their way out
- Super Host? Bucs can become 1st to play Super Bowl at home