AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Chuy’s, the Austin based Tex-Mex restaurant, is beginning its hiring process looking for about 92 employees.
“We’re excited to finally be opening in Amarillo,” said Mike Bartels, Chuy’s Amarillo local owner
and operator. “We are thrilled to share our passion for fresh food and unique flair with this
Chuy’s said it will be hiring full and part-time positions, including host, servers, bussers, bartenders, and kitchen staff.
The link to apply can be found here.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- 5-year-old dies in crash involving multiple vehicles in Childress
- Amarillo Fire Department introduces Fire Station No. 5 to Amarillo community, 1 of 3 new stations
- US setting up $1.7B national network to track COVID-19 variants
- On ‘Dateline’ a twisted murder plot begins with a woman’s phone call naming her suspected killer
- She’s back! Chrissy Teigen returns to Twitter after 3-week hiatus