CANYON, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Canyon ISD Board of Trustees are working to recruit more employees.
On May 10, the Canyon Independent School District Board of Education held a meeting at the Canyon ISD District Support Center.
They approved the adoption of a resolution authorizing the expenditure of public funds to create and fund a district employee recruitment program. It pass unanimously.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Newsfeed Now: US will miss July 4 vaccination goal; Board crashes through car windshield on turnpike
- Warren Buffett resigns as trustee of Gates Foundation
- End of Watch: Hutchinson County Sheriff Coker to be honored in Borger ceremony
- Cows stampede through California city after slaughterhouse escape; 1 shot by deputies
- WHO: No urgent need to vaccinate children against COVID-19 right now