AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The City of Amarillo Street Department will begin a road repair project on Monday, April 12, that detour traffic on Buccola Avenue between Soncy Road and Mosley Street, city officials said.
Buccola Avenue between Soncy Road and Mosley street, city officials added, will be closed to traffic from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Monday, April 12, and Tuesday, April 13. Eastbound and westbound traffic on Buccola Avenue will be detoured to Perry Avenue.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Local businesses celebrate Mother’s Day
- House Republicans to vote on Rep. Liz Cheney’s fate in coming week
- Dr. Fauci: Masks may be seasonal after the pandemic
- NY shooting victim: ‘I just dropped to the ground and was asking for help’
- 12-year-old boy dies in Brooklyn after complaining of head pain; police investigating