AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Bubba’s 33 of Amarillo is holding a public fundraiser on Saturday in efforts to support Family Support Services of Amarillo.
On Saturday, September 19, Bubba’s 33 will donate 10% of food sales throughout the day to support the Family Support Services of Amarillo.
In addition to donating money, Bubba’s will also host some vendors and provide guests with live music and the opportunity to enter a raffle.
The event will last from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Bubba’s 33 at 2813 W. Interstate 40 in Amarillo.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Lil Wayne gets backlash after showing support for Trump
- Tracking the Tropics: Disturbance has 80% chance of developing over the Caribbean
- At least 1 dead as Hurricane Zeta hammers Gulf Coast
- ADHD Awareness month, part 3: Strengths and misunderstanding the disorder
- H-E-B donates 340,000 meals in place of annual Feast of Sharing