AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — BSA received additional staffing from the Regional Advisory Council and the governor’s office.
On Tuesday, BSA received an additional 11 nurses and six patient-care techs.
In total the RAC has sent BSA 117 nurses and techs, and 14 respiratory therapists.
BSA said while the additional staffing is a tremendous help, more help is needed.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Are dining tents a safe way to eat out during the pandemic?
- Trevor Noah to host 2021 Grammy Awards
- Sneak peek: NBC’s ‘The National Dog Show’ a Thanksgiving Day tradition
- Looking for the new Xbox or PlayStation 5? These sites will alert you when they’re back in stock
- Nevada, Pennsylvania certify Biden as winner of presidential vote