AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Randall County Sheriff’s Office has reported that a woman that went missing during her break at Plains Dairy has been found safe.
The RCSO said she disappeared Tuesday evening, March 30, during a break on her shift at Plains Dairy, 300 N. Taylor.
The RCSO said the shared security footage led to the tip that led deputies to find her.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Gov. Ralph Northam orders Virginia State Police to conduct independent investigation regarding Windsor traffic stop incident
- Georgia becomes third state to shut down Johnson & Johnson vaccine site: report
- Amarillo TxDOT “Know Before You Go” April 11-April 17 road closure report
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center hosting virtual cancer screening beginning Monday, April 12
- Buccola Ave. road repair project will require traffic detour