AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – The Bank of America has donated $20,000 to the High Plains Food Bank’s Kids Café today, May 19.
According to the High Plains Food Bank, “This is just in time for summer where we will get to provide daily, healthy meals to more children in the Texas Panhandle!”
More information on the program can be found here.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Lochte flops: Olympic career likely over after 7th in 200 IM
- Ryan Crouser goes big, breaks 31-year-old shot put record
- It’s hot outside: Here are tips to stay safe when cooling off in the water
- Los Angeles home where Manson followers killed LaBianca couple sells for $1.875 million
- ‘Wouldn’t be here’: Officials honor 7-year-old Chicago boy who called 911 when mom was having seizure