AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Atmos Energy is donating $1 million to help its customers stay warm this winter.
Atmos will help weatherize its customers’ homes who may be struggling financially during this pandemic through the company’s fueling safe and thriving communities program.
These funds will be distributed across eight states in partnership with more than 100 energy assistance agencies and non-profits.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- High school basketball roundup: January 26, 2020
- Postal Service to release new series of ‘Star Wars’-themed stamps
- See the auroras from space in newly released photos
- Chicago man charged after allegedly selling stimulus checks stolen with help of postal worker
- Advocates of undocumented immigrants criticize Texas AG’s lawsuit to halt Biden’s deportation freeze