AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Amarillo Police said a man has died from injuries he received during an assault.
The alleged assault happened on Aug. 30 on the 400 block of South Harrison St.
According to Amarillo Police, officers found Lee Dillman, 60, in a vehicle with critical injuries, and the suspect, Fabian Robledo, 30.
Dillman was taken to the hospital. Police said he died on Sunday, Sept. 6.
Robledo was arrested and booked into the Potter County Jail for Aggravated Assault. He has now been charged with Murder.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Pelosi Says She’s A ‘Street Fighter’ And Would Have ‘Battled’ Capitol Mob
- How much excess medical waste is created by COVID-19 vaccinations?
- City officials and 2021 Amarillo mayoral candidates discuss Amarillo’s current and previous tax rates
- Home where Mister Rogers once lived goes up for sale
- Weinstein accuser breaks silence to push for consent law as former producer seeks new trial