AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department is reporting 82 new cases of COVID-19, three new deaths, and 167 recoveries in Amarillo area.
APH said Potter County has 43 new cases, one death, and 71 recoveries.
In Randall County, 39 new cases were reported along with two deaths, and 96 recoveries.
The Amarillo Area Hospitalization Rate is at 16.78%.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 1:30 p.m. on March 2, 2021.)
|7County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Police shootout during FOX 5 live report ends in arrest
- SCOTUS considers Arizona voting rights case as House lawmakers debate bill expanding access to polls
- Governor Abbott’s Executive Order GA-34 to allow all businesses and facilities to return to 100% capacity
- Report labels the best and worst states for children during the pandemic
- TWC says it processed 948% more unemployment claims, 2,000% more payments in 2020 compared to 2019