AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department is reporting 759 new COVID-19 cases, 10 new deaths, and 381 new recoveries.
APH said 344 of those recoveries are in Potter County. Three new deaths and 172 recoveries were also reported there.
APH said 445 new cases have been reported in Randall County. Seven new deaths and 209 recoveries were also reported there.
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Troops and Packs host ‘Scouting for Hunger 2021’ food drive for High Plains Food Bank, surpass 2019 total
- Severe weather causes damage in Bay County
- From gift cards to cash: these fitness apps pay you to get in shape
- Pearls of Purpose hosts cleanup at St. Anthony’s Hospital
- Taking this step after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine makes a difference, CDC says