AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – The Amarillo Police Department reports that the Crime Stoppers “Fugitive of the Week” is in custody.
APD says that on Oct.1 at around 2:20 a.m., officers were called to assist in arresting Alejandro Ramos after he entered a residence on Seminole St. and refused to come out.
Ramos was booked into Randall County Jail on his warrants at around 3:40 a.m.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- ‘We’re coming for your job’: Black Lives Matter calls out Florida gov. while protesting anti-riot law
- Glady’s Rib Shack joins us on Today in Amarillo
- Bodycam video: Michigan officer punches man during traffic stop over littering
- Long Island acid attack: College student doused in face in ‘heinous’ crime
- President Biden pledges to cut US fossil fuel emissions up to 52% by 2030