AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – The Amarillo Police Department reports that the Crime Stoppers “Fugitive of the Week” is in custody.
APD says that on Oct.1 at around 2:20 a.m., officers were called to assist in arresting Alejandro Ramos after he entered a residence on Seminole St. and refused to come out.
Ramos was booked into Randall County Jail on his warrants at around 3:40 a.m.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Halloween weekend weather outlook
- Texas Online Overtime | Season 2 – Week 10
- San Diego County using Día de los Muertos to honor COVID-19 victims
- Tijuana trick-or-treaters and Halloween party-goers told to stay home
- ‘Reject hate and division,’ Democratic VP nominee tells South Texas border rally