AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Police Department said that APD and Municipal Court buildings are closed to the public for the remainder of Monday, May 17 due to a power outage.
APD said a power line was cut and caused an outage for both city agencies.
APD said if you received a summons from Municipal court to appear, that will be postponed until the building reopens.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Southwest Airlines flights briefly grounded due to ‘technical issue’
- Officer involved shooting involving New Mexico State Police in Espanola
- Gas prices are falling slightly across the High Plains
- Midland man charged with murder after argument with wife turns deadly, unborn baby killed
- Iowa father, son charged in U.S. Capitol riot: ‘One of the first ones inside’