AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Amarillo Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery is hosting a blood drive to help with centers that are experiencing blood shortages.
The AOMS said the blood donated will be help save local lives and donors will receive a COVID-19 antibody test.
AOMS teamed up with Coffee Memorial Blood Center to host the COVID-19 Blood Drive at AOMS. The blood drive will take place on Monday, June 1 from 9 am to 4 pm at 5051 S. Soncy Rd.
Donors have to be at least 17-years-old, and weight at least 110 pounds. Appointments are required and can be made at www.yourbloodinistute.org.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- City of McAllen holds memorial for fallen officers
- Politics Today: July 12, 2020
- U.S. Department of Commerce invests $400,000 into cares Act to help the Texas Panhandle
- 17 sailors, 4 civilians injured as crews battle fire at San Diego-based Navy ship
- David Williams discusses Landspouts versus traditional Supercell Tornadoes