AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Amarillo’s Bubba’s 33 is partnering with Homes For Our Troops to raise money to specially adapted homes for veterans.
Bubba’s 33 said for every Patriot Burger purchased, Bubba’s 33 will donate $1.00 to Homes For Our Troops, and one Amarillo guest could win free burgers for a year, when they enter, in-person, at the restaurant.
Bubba’s 33 said the organization, Home For Our Troops, has completed more than 315 homes in 45 states with an additional 46 projects currently underway.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Top 10 2020-2021 Moments #7: Clarendon Boy’s Basketball claim the 2A State Championship
- AISD preparing for a possible future bond election
- Father gives daughter life-saving present as living organ donor
- Family says social media challenge led to death of 9-year-old Tennessee boy
- 5-year-old boy injured in hit-and-run gets limo ride to preschool graduation