AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — An Amarillo woman has been indicted in federal court for possession and intent to distribute controlled substances, and possession of ammunition.
Court documents said Shareka Maurshael Pillow was indicted and arrested last week for attempting to distribute Methylenedioxymethamphetamine or MDMA back in early May.
Pillow was also indicted for one count of convicted felon in possession of ammunition after eight nine-millimeter rounds were found.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- IN FOCUS Discussion: Native American Heritage Month
- San Antonio sets curfew for Thanksgiving holiday, weekend after
- Mexico says ‘The Mute’ gave green light to kill Americans, but victim’s father points to druglord Caro Quintero
- Group to document alleged abuse of migrants by law enforcement
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees