AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — An Amarillo woman has been indicted in federal court for possession and intent to distribute controlled substances, and possession of ammunition.
Court documents said Shareka Maurshael Pillow was indicted and arrested last week for attempting to distribute Methylenedioxymethamphetamine or MDMA back in early May.
Pillow was also indicted for one count of convicted felon in possession of ammunition after eight nine-millimeter rounds were found.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- High school coaches’ convention will draw thousands to San Antonio as pandemic rages across Texas
- COVID-19 Crisis: Houston Hospitals Near Capacity
- Second stimulus: Mnuchin says White House will ‘seriously consider’ more payments
- Newsfeed Now: Coronavirus concerns; Officers rescue dog from storm drain
- Amarillo Crime Stoppers looking for Michael Loyd McLendon