AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – The Amarillo VA Health Care System announced it will be hosting a Moderna COVID-19 vaccination clinic on Wednesday, from 1-3 p.m., for Childress-area Veterans enrolled in the VA Health Care System at the Childress Elks Lodge.
UPDATE: A week from today, March 3, there is intended to be a vaccination clinic in Clovis.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Lawmakers push to legalize recreational marijuana in Kansas; Will it pass?
- 7-year-old girl who sold lemonade to pay for brain surgery recovering after procedure
- Remarkable Women: Meet Former NASA-employee, current frontline hero Dr. Sheryl Williams
- Drone video shows swarm of blacktip sharks off Florida coast
- I-Team: Tony Hsieh’s estate looks to unload millions in Park City, Utah, properties