AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Confirmed by Sgt. Carla Burr of the Amarillo Police Department, officers were called to assist airport police in removing a passenger from a Southwest Airlines flight earlier today.
Said Burr, “APD officers were dispatched to the Rick Husband Airport to assist the airport police who were removing a passenger from a Southwest Flight.”
This story will be updated as more information is released, the investigation is reported as ongoing.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- ‘Satan’ says he was flirting, trying to get a date on Boston subway
- Smash-and-grab robber targets TikTok’s Fleetwood Mac skateboarder guy
- Police searching for suspect after mother and 2 children found dead, infant kidnapped
- By slimmest of margins, Senate takes up $1.9T relief bill
- Celebrities listen as 5-year-old boy’s beats go viral