AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department COVID-19 report card for Tuesday, June 30, showed 31 new cases in Potter and Randall counties, as well as 625 new recoveries.
The report card showed those twelve new cases in Potter County, and 19 new cases for Randall for a total of 3,748 confirmed cases for both counties.
The report card also showed 488 new recoveries in Potter County and 137 in Randall County.
According to the Amarillo PHD report card, there have been a total of 3,169 recoveries for the two counties—2,418 in Potter and 751 in Randall.
There have been a total of 46 deaths between the two counties, 39 in Potter, and seven in Randall.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 5:46 p.m. on July 1, 2020.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Donald Trump holds narrow lead over Joe Biden in Texas, UT poll finds
- High school coaches’ convention will draw thousands to San Antonio as pandemic rages across Texas
- COVID-19 Crisis: Houston Hospitals Near Capacity
- Second stimulus: Mnuchin says White House will ‘seriously consider’ more payments
- Newsfeed Now: Coronavirus concerns; Officers rescue dog from storm drain