AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department COVID-19 report card for Tuesday, June 30, showed 31 new cases in Potter and Randall counties, as well as 625 new recoveries.
The report card showed those twelve new cases in Potter County, and 19 new cases for Randall for a total of 3,748 confirmed cases for both counties.
The report card also showed 488 new recoveries in Potter County and 137 in Randall County.
According to the Amarillo PHD report card, there have been a total of 3,169 recoveries for the two counties—2,418 in Potter and 751 in Randall.
There have been a total of 46 deaths between the two counties, 39 in Potter, and seven in Randall.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 5:00 p.m. on November 25, 2020.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- High Plains leads the state in COVID-19 cases per a thousand persons
- IN FOCUS Discussion: Native American Heritage Month
- San Antonio sets curfew for Thanksgiving holiday, weekend after
- Mexico says ‘The Mute’ gave green light to kill Americans, but victim’s father points to druglord Caro Quintero
- Group to document alleged abuse of migrants by law enforcement