AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department COVID-19 report card for Monday, June 8, showed 16 new cases in Potter and Randall counties, as well as 15 new recoveries.
The report card showed seven new cases in Potter County, as well as nine new cases in Randall County.
The 16 new cases make for a total of 3,500 confirmed cases for Potter and Randall Counties.
According to the Amarillo PHD report card, there have been a total of 1323 recoveries for the two counties, 972 in Potter and 351 in Randall.
There have also been a total of 38 deaths between the two counties, 32 in Potter, and six in Randall.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 1:30 p.m. on January 25, 2021.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- State health department says teachers still not a priority for COVID-19 vaccine
- Senate Republican leader McConnell offers support for power-sharing deal with Democrats
- Protests after video shows police car driving through crowd of pedestrians in Washington state
- Teen missing in 1983 identified as victim of Green River Killer
- GoPro found after 6 years at the bottom of Honolulu ocean returned to owner