AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Three hangars were damaged at Amarillo Medical Services due to the heavy snow and ice.
The regional director for AMS said that the roof collapse will cause no delay in service, and the AMS offices were not impacted.
AMS also said there are 11 ambulances and crews ready to serve Amarillo residents at a moment’s notice.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- Nazareth Swiftettes claim 1A Cross Country title
- Sheriff: Florida rapper made music, then killed 2 men in recording studio
- PHOTOS: Where did it come from? Mysterious monolith discovered in remote area of Utah
- Gov. Lujan Grisham: Special session to start Tuesday